Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We've been visiting our daughter, Deborah, in Tallahassee for 24 years, but always
on a week end. I always wanted to see the legislature in action. Well we finally moved here last Dec., and now I can attend sessions during the week.
My first try was last week. When I arrived for the afternoon session, I fond
that the session had adjourned so the representatives could attend committee meetings.
Well today, I finally saw my first sessions. They looked just as I expected,lots of milling around until a vote was called. Then everyone scurried Baok to their desk,
and Cast their vote by computer..
Of course, I did not know what the blls were about, but rest assured,
I will in the future.
The pictures below show the floor as it appears when evyone is milling
around until they vote.
I'll catch on!!
RHD

No comments: