Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Reflections really are just that. I'm afraid I gave the wrong message two days ago. Is the glass
half empty, or half full? The fact th at I can still run a duplicate bridge game, play pretty well myself, drive at night!, do a pretty good job of handling this machine, all these things are plusses.
These thoughts are not negative, but the very fact that I have them, sort of reminds me that I won't live for ever. Also, a big reason for these thoughts, is my wife. As I have said, she had a stroke, and may have the beginnings of Alzheimers. But we have found a medicine, Exelon, that
seems to have stopped the deteriation in it's tracks. We play bridge together, she's still driving,
and all in all is still pretty sharp, but not like the years in ours 50s and 60s. Again, stating these facts does not mean we anticipate an early grave, but we certainly want to smell the roses while we can!
RHD

No comments: